нeтalιa roυleттe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

нeтalιa roυleттe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE IN THE ALTERNATE TIMELINE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belgium

Belgium

READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE IN THE ALTERNATE TIMELINE Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE IN THE ALTERNATE TIMELINE   READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE IN THE ALTERNATE TIMELINE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Basically... you can't just go into the alternate timeline without making a little structure. Your not technically time traveling, so you don't have the same experiences for every single place and time. In fact, you can be completely different people with the same personality and name (Hey, it could happen). This type of thread is more of a thread of scene rather than story, but feel free to include story.

YOU'LL NEED TO WRITE THIS FOR EVERY MAJOR DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD OR PLACE:

Human Name:
Nationality: (I say this because... well you could be Arhtur Kirkland, but be Russian during the Russian Revolution. That being said, you can stay the nationality of your country as well, or be descendent from it.)
Errrr Anything Else you can think of

MAKE SURE!!!!!

You label the time and place of every event that you are in.

Example: 1980 - America

YOUR POST:

Should reflect some of the things that are going on in that time period. If its Communist Russia, chances are good your supporting Stalin through the propaganda, and you don't even know its propaganda. This leads me to my next point, YOU CANNOT FOR SEE EVENTS!!!!! You can make educated guesses, but until it ACTUALLY HAPPENS then do not outright predict the future. LASTLY, write for the time period. Yes somethings are a bit touchy and sensitive, but being authentic is really important and it makes it more fun.
Back to top Go down

READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE IN THE ALTERNATE TIMELINE
Page 1 of 1