нeтalιa roυleттe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

нeтalιa roυleттe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

England's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
England

England

England's House Empty
PostSubject: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm

England's House 2372064824_e5c2c59846

Do not visit, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 am

[He lit up a cigarette waiting outside on the balcony of the second floor. Always being good with locks, he had let himself in smirking at the note on the door, now he stood there, waiting as he thought about what it was he was really here to say.

It had been nearly an hour before he heard the door click, a sign that his little brother was home.
A dangerous smile crossed his features as he waited.]

Back to top Go down
England

England

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 am

England let out a heavy sigh as he closed the front door behind him and leaned against it for a second, closing his eyes and thanking the gods that he was finally home. He had been at work for several hours and was so damn tired, every inch of his body tense and sore from sitting and going through papers with his co-workers. It was so good to be home again.

After a short while of enjoying the feeling of being home he pushed himself off the door, lowered his suitcase on the floor and started taking off his jacket. He would do absolutely nothing for the rest of the evening - maybe do a simple sandwich to have something to eat, make tea and then retreat to the living room's couch to read a good book before going to sleep. Sounded like a good plan.

The Englishman had no idea someone else was in the house too, and probably planning to destroy any plans he had made for a peaceful evening.

Sighing again England climbed up the stairs, rubbing his shoulder because bloody hell they ached, maybe he should ask some of his fairy friends to give him a small massage. He pushed the door to his bedroom open and started taking off his suit jacket, to change to some more comfortable clothes before making the sandwich and all.

Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:20 am

[He snickered for a moment watching him walk right in and put out the cigarette before crossing right behind him and blocking the door. This would be easier than he thought.
He smirked grabbing his arm and pinning him to the wall roughly.]

"Oi, little brother...miss me?"

[He tightened his grip so he couldn't leave and used his other hand to lock the door, never taking his eyes off of the other man for a moment.]

"So, I've come to discuss business, an' you can make a run for it if you'd like...but ya' wont get far. We both know I'm quicker and..."

[He grinned holding up a bundle of rope.]

"...I've got rope. So don't even think about it."

Back to top Go down
England

England

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 am

He didn't notice it at all, at all that someone had broken into his house and had made himself home-- well, now he noticed, and maybe a few milliseconds before the contact he heard a creak and felt someone behind him, but it was too late already. England let out a surprised yelp as he was grabbed and thrusted against the wall rather harshly.

His eyes widened a bit when he saw his harasser and soon surprise turned into anger. "What the hell, Scotland?!" England demanded, glaring at the taller man and trying to wrench his arm from his hold, glancing at the rope the other man held up suspiciously.

"What in the bloody hell do you plan on doing with that rope? And what business? And how did you even get in in the first place?!"

Right, so no rest for him. If Scotland was there, whatever he was doing there, he couldn't let his guard down for a second. And even if he wanted, he couldn't stop his heart beating a bit faster because of the other man's presence. Too many traumatic and otherwise unpleasant memories. Why couldn't that bastard leave him alone already?

"Let me go this instant, you tosser."

Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 am

"Yeah, you're right, I don't trust ya."

[He smirked and looped the rope around England's hands and in just a few short seconds he had him tied to the bed post. Looking satisfied he pulled up a chair and watched the younger nation struggle.

Amused, he drew another cigarette and lit it in the room as if daring England to say anything about it.]

"Here's how things are going to go down. You're going to help me with a series of...projects...that I've been working on lately. In return, I wont go after your little boy-o that I know you're into. Either way, little brother, we're about to get really close."

[He exhaled smoke and looked him over grinning just slightly.]

"Now, first thing is first...tell me how to make your little fairy friends do what I want. Sure, I have my own monsters, but with what's comin' up...I could use more. Heh."

Back to top Go down
England

England

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 am

"Oi! OI what the hell-- let go of me you-- don't!!"

England shouted angrily, struggled and tried to kick or hit the other man every time he had a chance, but nothing seemed to have much effect. Scotland was bigger and even though he wouldn't have wanted to admit it, ever, he seemed to a bit stronger, too. Even if England himself had been the empire once... but it had been a long time ago and he didn't really like to remember those times.

Anyway, he was really frustrated how in a moment he was tied up, in a bed of all places (it made him a bit nauseous to think all the reasons why he'd be tied in a bed), and the bastard he refused to call his better began to smoke in his bedroom! What an arse...

He was just about to protest aloud, again, when Scotland mentioned a certain "boy" that made his heart skip a beat. N-not that he'd ever admit it to anyone, how mentioning this certain man and threatening to do something to him made his blood run cold. But still, of course, someone like his bastard of a brother would know about a thing like that.

Listening to the taller man speak the Englishman's expression darkened every second. "My fair--- fuck you. Seriously, Scotland, fuck you, I'm not going to help you any way in carrying out your sick plans. Now, untie me this instant or I can't be held responsible for what I do once I DO get free." He said in a low, dangerous voice, glaring at Scotland as intimidatingly as he could.

Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 am

[He chuckled and climbed out of his chair and moving towards the bed. He eyed him, climbing on top of the younger man to pin his legs down, backhanding him once for good measure and then tipping his chin with one gloved hand to survey the dammage.]

"Really, Art...Fuck you?"

[He chuckled and let his teeth graze over the other man's ear before inhaling on the cigaratte deeply. He clamped his mouth over the other man's and blew smoke into it to make him cough. Then smirked removing himself from the bed and heading back to his chair.]

"Lucky for you, at the moment, your not my type..."

[He looked him over once and folded his arms.]

"Though ya don't cooperate I might be able to make an exception."

[He raised his brows with a questioning expression.]

"Does the boy really not mean anything to ya anymore?"

[He shook his head.]

"I don't buy that...I'll bring him right here and set him down in front of ya just to prove my point."

[He watched him for a moment then nodded.]

"You help me get something outta Ireland's house....and you give me the help of your fairy creatures. That's what I want."
Back to top Go down
England

England

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:50 am

The alarms rand loudly in his head when the other man get up from his chair an approached him. His heart was racing and he glared at Scotland with wide, but defiant eyes when he climbed to the bed and pinned his legs down so that he could kick him. He had about a millisecond to prepare himself for the impact when he saw Scotland raise his hand, but it was all and he didn't really manage to prepare himself.

The back of the hand hit England square on the cheek and he clenched his eyes shut, refusing to let any sound escape his lips even though the hit stung rather nastily. His whole head seemed to jolt and throb from the hit and he exhaled sharply right after it, when the other man tipped his chin. His eyes flew open when Scotland bent down and grazed his ear with his teeth though, the gesture sending unpleasant chills down his spine.

"Sto--" He couldn't finish the demand, or plea, however one wanted to interpret it as when he opened his mouth the taller man crashed their lips together and exhaled smoke into his mouth, making his throat burn and eyes water and when the redhead pulled away, he was sent into a coughing fit that lasted for a while.

Fuck he hated his brother.

"S-stay away from-" he coughed. "-from me and-- and... from America too." he continued silently and turned his face away from Scotland, his expression somewhere between sad and longing and angry still, coughs shaking his body every now and then.

"Why can't you take care of your own problems?! If you want to get something out of Ireland's house, go do it by yourself and leave me alone, I've no obligations to comply to your quirks and demands and you've no right to ask me to. So sod off of my life, I don't need or want you in it!"

Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:51 am

"Really, Art..."

[He smirked and sat down next to him throwing an arm around him and ruffling his hair as if they were talking normally and nothing was wrong in the slightest.]

"...you don't want to turn me down on this offer."

[He chuckled tilting his chin up so he'd have to look him in the eye a twisted smile crossing his features as he undid the buttons of England's shirt exposing the skin beneath, faintly tracing over old wounds, cuts and trauma he'd given him before.]

"I mean, yeah sure, you can deal with everything I put you through... Look at all those scars! They healed up nicely didn' they...but that's family for ya... what about that kid? I doubt he could take as much. You raised him soft."

[He smoothed out the front his shirt that he'd made a point to mess up and touseled his hair again before looking at him seroiusly.]

"I need ya to make things easier...my magic is all just creatures, but yours has somethin' in it...somethin'...different, and if I'm sneakin' into Ireland's place I need to know how your magic works, 'cause it's a lot like hers."

[He ran a hand through his hair and finished off the cigarette putting it out on the dresser and going for the door. He left the room and went down stairs only briefly, coming back up with a bag of ice and tossing it at him before cutting the ropes on his hands with one quick move.]

"Don't even try to escape, you're not gonna get far..."

[He nodded to the bag of ice and crossed over to the door leaning against it so he couldn't leave easily.]

"Use it. You're face is going to bruise up and look bad if ya don't."
Back to top Go down
England

England

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:20 pm

England followed Scotland's movements with his eyes, glaring murderously and ready to kick him if the other man dared to come too close. He was out of reach though when he came to ruffle the Englishman's hair, but he could glare at least and turn his face away when the Scot came too close.

His eyes widened a bit once again when he felt the other man's hands undoing the buttons of his shirt and he stifled the shiver as he continued to dance his finger across his skin, over old scars and marks left by the man himself. Only when he continued talking about America England turned his eyes back to him, meeting his gaze and glaring as warningly as he could, because if Scotland dared to even go near Alfred he'd hunt him down and kill him himself.

He didn't turn his gaze away when the other man got up again and continued blabbing nonsense he didn't want to hear, his eye twitching when Scotland had the nerve to dump his cigarette on his dresser, and he finally relaxed a bit when the Scot left the room for a while. He let out a silent sigh before turning his attention to the rope tied around his wrists, trying to wriggle his hands free from it, but Scotland came back too quickly and to England's surprise, came to cut the ropes himself.

When his hands got finally free he sat up, looking warily at the other man and after a moment of hesitation took the bag of ice and pressed it against his cheek, grimacing a bit at the touch to the sore spot.

"As if I'd try to escape from my own home," England rolled his eyes before continuing to glare at Scotland. "And your even more idiotic than I thought if you think you can scare me to help you on your moronic quest. Because I won't - how you get into Ireland's house is your own bloody problem. And oh, good luck on taking your revenge on America - we both know he's stronger than either of us and whatever people say about him, he's not stupid." He smirked at the other man and got up from the bed, throwing the ice bag on the mattress and starting to loosen his tie.

"I've absolute cofidence in him, there's no way you're able to hurt him."

Back to top Go down
Scotland

Scotland

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:28 am

[He watched the other man looking him over from head to foot then shrugged giving a carefree smile.]

"True, but he likes playing the hero doesn't he? What would he give up if you were in trouble? Do you think he'd risk himself to save you...or is that just wishful thinking on both our parts?"

[He turned the chair around and straddled it drumming out the tune that was in his head as he thought through things.]

"Either way...it would be fun enough to test, but I'd rather you just help me out."

[He gave him a slight smirk and put a cigarette in his mouth leaving it unlit as he tapped the lighter on the back of the chair.]

"Tell ya what, ya help me anddd...I'll do you a favor, one. Your choice. And really, you'd be helpin' Ireland if you help me so you think we could just put everything aside for a moment here and work together?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 pm

(Bursts through Iggy's door like a Hero!)

Did someone call for a Hero!!! Hahaha!! I thought i heard my name!! That and i felt like seeing Iggy!! I didn't know Scotland was visiting~!

(Looks around the room and eats a Hamburger)

Whats with the Rope? Ohhh well! What have you guys been doing!! OH YEAH! I ALMOST FORGOT! Iggy i need to borrow 70'000 dollars to Rent Liech-Liechste-THAT DUDE! And then have a party!!! Your both invited!! Hahahahaha!!!!!

(Stares at Iggy and Scotland)

You both look kinda pissed! Did i interrupt something important!!! COOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

England's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: England's House   England's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England's House
Page 1 of 1